Friday, March 15, 2013

REVIEW: LIP TINT


Assalamualaikum.

Hello my beauty lalaful readers. Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite lip tint that I've done lately. I bought it only at RM13.00. Actually, it was like "saja-saja beli" because I wanted to try something similar, but more practical and wearable. So this lip tint is the answer for me. For your information, one of the benefits of lip tint is that it is generally very long lasting. Another benefit is that the tint occasionally doubles as a cheek stain, which functions in a similar way but instead temporarily stains the cheeks, giving a blushed appearance. Wow! Haha..

TONY MOLY LIP TINT


You can view their website here: Tony Moly Lip Tint

Let's see the review..




Sorry for  my "gediks" photo :D

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this paragraph is good, my sister is analyzing these things,
    therefore I am going to let know her.

    My webpage Graduate Certificates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading