Monday, March 18, 2013

REVIEW: L'OREAL LE TEINT TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION




Assalamualaikum.

For today, I want to post a review on this liquid foundation. It's L'oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation. For your information, I used the Garnier bb cream as my base makeup to keep all my post-acne scars and redness away during work time. So, I decided to find the shade that blends seamlessly into my natural skin tone. Finally I found this and totally in love with it! Love love love :)

You know, I spent a really long time at the shop choosing a perfect shade for my skin tone. Haha. Even though it's quite pricey, but the result is quite tempting for me! I am so happy with it. If you have any ideas and recommendations for any types of liquid foundation, please let me know. Yes, maybe for the next time, I should try another foundation. "Money please come!" Haha.

Price
RM 52.90 

♥ ♥ ♥ 

Finish: Natural
SPF: 17
Coverage: Light to medium (Natural look)
Skin type: For all skin types (Oil-free)


Some of my opinions:
"Once you've mixed on your hand, it blends easily and smoothly on the face, giving a fairly thick finish, which covered dark circles, thread veins and small blemishes, though open pores were still just visible. It's perfect for me, as I often do my make-up on the go"

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ 

p/s: For my future husband, I hope you're willing to spend a lot of money on my beauty stuffs. hehe!

7 comments:

  1. i pon pakai foundation ni skrg. mmg best. tekstur foundation ni sgt ringan. so bile pakai, mudah disapu and tak melekit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right dear, tak melekit. Tu yang I suka :)

      Delete
  2. BB cream maybelline pun not bad jugak. affordable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could
    get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my site new methadone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading