Wednesday, March 20, 2013

REVIEW: RED EARTH BLUSH


Assalamualaikum.


Hey girls! How's your day? Today I wanted to share with you one of my new collection from Red Earth. It is Velvet Radiance Blush.

Price
RM 46.90

♥ ♥ ♥ 

Details
This silky, mineral-rich blush combines striking colour and high-powered pigment to enliven your complexion. Enriched with a luxurious blend of skin-nourishing additives, marine extract and antioxidants, this ultra-fine powder leaves skin healthy, fresh and flushed with colour.

Key Ingredients
Mica: Precious light reflecting natural mineral
Silica: Natural mineral for elasticity and strength
Vitamin E: Nature's super anti-oxidant
Fragrance Free, Paraben Free


Berkilat! Wink Wink!

Tips For Use
For a natural look, apply Color Flash to the apples of cheeks in a circular motion. Blend up towards hairline for instant cheekbones.


My opinions
Lovely, slightly, shimmery, peachy, pink that gave a light dusting. Went on very smoothly with my finger and blended really well. It's extremely wearable for nearly all skin types, that's why I love recommending it to people. If you have any ideas and recommendations, please let me know. Sharing is caring! I hope you enjoyed this little update. Bye :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading